Tonto Dikeh Revealed I’ve not acted since 2013



Image result for tonto dike in engineer uniform Tonto Dikeh finally plan to make a return back to the nollywood world, she has not featured in any movie for the past 2years.

Tonto Dikeh being on the last episode of the ‘The Truth’ with Olisa Adibua where she voiced out ‘Yes, I’ve not done a movie in over 2 years’. But nevetheless she will be making her return to spotlight starting with her own movie.


tonto Despite not featuring in movies for the past 2years Tonto has been making her money executing contracts, she said ‘I do contracts, I’ve worked so hard. I cannot tell you everything i do, I do a lot of business’.

For those who doesnt know Tonto is an enginner that her second life outside of entertainment and she intend keeping it that way when asked the kind of contract she does

Comments